1. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this solution for few minutes. Now wash them with warm water and apply a moisturizer. This is a useful tip to remove stains from your nails.
2. Another useful tip is to massage your nails with cotton dipped in lemon juice and wash them after few minutes. With regular use of this remedy, your nails will become strong and shining.
3. Olive oil is one of the widely used home remedy for a number of beauty tips. To make your nails beautiful and shiny, daily application of olive oil is very useful.
4. Beetroots are rich in calcium and vitamin D. Daily intake of beetroots will make your nails beautiful. Also include other calcium rich foods such as milk.
5. Soak your nails in warm mustard oil for 8-10 minutes. Now rub them gradually so that blood circulation is normal. This should be done daily to make your nails healthy and strong.
6. Do not soak your nails for a long time in any high alkaline content. This will make damage to them.
7. Protect your nails from dyes because they take on the color of dyes.
8. Avoid tobacco as nails of tobacco smokers get discolored.
9. Constantly soaking the hands in detergent solution can cause irritation that may lead to a chronic nail infection.
10. Wear cotton gloves in summers to absorb sweat. This will prevent infection.