1. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this solution for few minutes. Now wash them with warm water and apply a moisturizer. This is a useful tip to remove stains from your nails.
2. Another useful tip is to massage your nails with cotton dipped in lemon juice and wash them after few minutes. With regular use of this remedy, your nails will become strong and shining.
3. Olive oil is one of the widely used home remedy for a number of beauty tips. To make your nails beautiful and shiny, daily application of olive oil is very useful.
4. Beetroots are rich in calcium and vitamin D. Daily intake of beetroots will make your nails beautiful. Also include other calcium rich foods such as milk.
5. Soak your nails in warm mustard oil for 8-10 minutes. Now rub them gradually so that blood circulation is normal. This should be done daily to make your nails healthy and strong.
6. Do not soak your nails for a long time in any high alkaline content. This will make damage to them.
7. Protect your nails from dyes because they take on the color of dyes.
8. Avoid tobacco as nails of tobacco smokers get discolored.
9. Constantly soaking the hands in detergent solution can cause irritation that may lead to a chronic nail infection.
10. Wear cotton gloves in summers to absorb sweat. This will prevent infection.
Not every salon provides you top quality services at affordable rates therefore; a well structured research will only help you to find out quality nail salon that provides top notch quality services to their customers.
One of the best ways to find out the most solid beauty nail shop is, to ask about it with your close friends and relatives.
Of course, they will provide you the most authentic information about the area businesses of your city. Try to observe the nails of people around you. Whenever you see someone with pretty good and healthy nails, ask her that where she has have these nails done? You can take a close look on to the nails of your college mates, co-workers and nails of your friends as well. This will help you a lot to get an idea about nice and decent nail salons of your area.
Another way of finding a nice beauty nail shop is from telephone directory. You can collect contact numbers of all big and famous beauty salons of your area and you can then research on the reputation of these beauty shops by reading the nail salon reviews and rating of their businesses in your local area. You can also get plenty of useful information in blogs and in forums as well.
Many people like to collect information about the nail salon reviews and rating on internet. They do so because it is easy to collect useful information about any topic on internet. You just hast to type a specific keyword and you get a lot of information on your monitor screen.
You can get to know about the reputation of a specific nail beauty salon by reading comments of the readers as well. The more you are aware about the reputation of a specific beauty salon, the more you have chances to find the best beauty salon for your nails.
The type of food one eats can be essential in giving one a head start in the race to dazzling beauty; it’s also the perfect excuse to experiment with new tasty, heart warming treats. Homemade soups are easy to make with any vegetable, and it’s a perfect and simple way to contribute to the ‘five a day’ that nutritionists are constantly referring to.
Keeping up with the recommended two litres of liquids a day is vital for hair, skin and nails, so why not have an energy boosting morning ‘smoothie’, made from banana, milk and honey? Alternatively, a cosy bedtime drink can be made by adding a drop of honey and a slice of lemon to a mug of hot water – it’s delicious but it’s also a great detoxifier.
Tending to your Talons
Nails can undergo real abuse during the winter months, but with so many gorgeous berry nail colours around this season, it’s an ideal time to draw attention to nails. Wearing rubber gloves when doing any housework can help protect nails from hot water and abrasive products.
Also, applying replenishing nail oil once or twice a week will help keep them shiny and strong. Carrying a hand moisturiser around in a handbag will remind women to top up whenever hands feel dry, and therefore with minimum effort women are protecting hands and nails whilst keeping them beautifully soft.
Battling with winter’s rain and gusty winds plus the added effects of daily hair drying and straightening, can make hair limp and flyaway. Yet it’s so easy to avoid. Investing in a weekly intensive conditioner will nourish tresses, while drying hair on a medium heat can help avoid extreme temperatures. Chic woollen hats are all the rage this season and perfectly finish off any outfit. They also have the added bonus of protecting hair from harsh weather conditions, giving the perfect excuse to invest in one.
Lay out several pages of newspaper on your kitchen table to prevent spills. Keep several paper towels close by as well to wipe off nail polish, dry your hands off and put the acrylic nails on as they come off.
Clip your nails as short as possible to make the process easier. Next apply some petroleum jelly to your fingers (except the nails) to prevent your skin from drying out completely during the soaking.
Pour the entire bottle of nail polish remover in a bowl. Warm it up in the microwave to make the process faster and easier. Soak your fingernails for about 15 to 20 minutes. The acrylic nails should start to come apart from your natural nail at this point. Gently peel them back a little and soak longer if they still seem pretty attached. Repeat this process until you can easily peel the entire acrylic nail off. Don’t force it, or you risk ripping your own nail out of the nail bed, which is very painful.